Principal Full-Stack Software Engineer
BrainTrust is seeking a Principal Software Engineer with Spring MVC experience. You will utilize your Full-Stack development knowledge to support an engaged customer. Your technical expertise will be valued as you participate in an exciting Analytic Modernization project.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- Experience with JAVA, more specifically Spring MVC
- Knowledge of Mongo and/or Postgres
- Full-Stack Development (web)
- At least fifteen (15) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem
- Experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist
- Experience “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework
- Developing solutions to include integrating and extending Commercial Software products
- Developing of Framework infrastructure and services within one of the SOA design patterns
- Experience with performance tuning and optimization of a service-oriented framework and services
- Developing of custom adapters
- Experience in development within the Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Knowledge of Docker
- Orchestration experience (Camundo, BPM, Activiti, Drools)
BrainTrust is a top-tier consulting and engineering firm located in Annapolis Junction, MD. Our 60+ employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry – to find and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives. We specialize in Cloud Computing, Massive Data Storage/Retrieval, Analysis, Cyber, and Mission Operations.
BrainTrust is an AAP/Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, age, gender identity, genetic identity, marital status, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability.