David CulverPortfolio Lead
- MS, Computer Science, Loyola University
- MBA, Management Information Systems, Loyola University
- BS, Computer Information Systems, Strayer University
- Data Science Certificate, Georgetown University
- Advanced Enterprise Application Developer, Johns Hopkins University
David is a technical professional with over 15 years of progressive experience, leading and participating in software development teams utilizing agile methodologies for both the private and public sectors. David began supporting the Intelligence Community in 2004 when he started working at Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory.
David has worked for various DOD contractors throughout his career. In 2010, David was hired in a leadership capacity at SAIC | Leidos as a Branch Manager and Scrum Master for several efforts.
David joined BrainTrust in 2017 where he supports Data Science and Analytic efforts as a technical lead.
David enjoys his free time volunteer coding, practicing Krav Maga, and CrossFit