As a Splunk Engineer, you will perform Splunk administration and engineering to support our customer’s critical Splunk cluster used for CND analysis. The performance tasks will include:
- Perform routine configuration/maintenance on Splunk deployments to keep them up-to-date and and properly optimized
- Take over and continue development of our Splunk analytic packaging effort, to enable Splunk analytics to be easily shared among Splunk instances
- Work with our existing system engineering experts to enable orchestration and automation of the entire system through tools like Puppet, Bash/Python scripts, and more
- Improve system performance / security of the base CentOS servers that Splunk is running on
- Design improved methods to optimize utilization of the many terrabytes of space available to Splunk
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- 6 years of Splunk Engineering experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field may be substituted for 5 years of experience
BrainTrust is a top-tier consulting and engineering firm located in Annapolis Junction, MD. Our 60+ employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry – to find and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives. We specialize in Cloud Computing, Massive Data Storage/Retrieval, Analysis, Cyber, and Mission Operations.
BrainTrust is an AAP/Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, age, gender identity, genetic identity, marital status, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability.