Junior Software Engineer
You will work in a team of four developers to support efforts enabling the customer to contribute to watch lists for screening. The project uses content extraction technology to generate automatic research to add consistency and rigor to the team workflow and to the nomination submission process. You will focus on front-end UI development to update and enhance the existing Nomination Tool, as well as collaborate with analysts to define and implement new features.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- Two years of experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Two years of experience developing software using the Java programming language.Two years experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), or UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems.
- Shall have demonstrated experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated technical documents in support of a software development project
- At least one (1) year of either C or C++ Windows/Linux programming experience.
BrainTrust is a top-tier consulting and engineering firm located in Annapolis Junction, MD. Our 60+ employees are focused on tackling the most difficult challenges of the US Government. We offer the best salaries and benefits packages in our industry – to find and retain the top talent in support of our critical mission objectives. We specialize in Cloud Computing, Massive Data Storage/Retrieval, Analysis, Cyber, and Mission Operations.
BrainTrust is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, age, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.